Decoration Paint Gold
Gold is an English word, also called 'the king of metals'. Gold has been seen as a precious metal for centuries, in Egypt it was used as a means of payment. In addition, gold was also known for its magical powers and was the symbol for purity. For centuries the material has fascinated alchemists, it even led to the obsession to make a 'philosopher's stone', to turn every metal into gold.
- - - -
Decoration Paint Gold is suitable for walls, furniture and accessories. The matt powdery effect gives it a fascinating look.
Gold is part of our Decoration Paint range together with our other 26 colours. These colours are specially made to use in any contemporary interior. They can be used in different styles: classical, rural, modern, ... And all of them can be combined with each other.
We at Decoration Paint want to stimulate creativity! Gold can be applied in numerous ways: You can:
- give walls a tight effect by applying the paint with a roller.
- give furniture, doors or beams an old look by working with patina.
- show wood grain by mixing the paint with varnish.
- apply templates.
- use the paint in your paintings.
- use a well-known paint technique
- and much more ...
For more information click the INFO button